Keeping up with changes in Federal and State tax regulations is always challenging, don’t miss this webinar.
SCORE of Staten Island In collaboration with Doreen M. Inserra, CPA/PC (NYS CPE Sponsor License #002975, and IRS CE Approved Provider #GNRJV), and Independent Association of Accountants of Staten Island (IAA). Sponsored by Richmond County Savings Bank. A 3-hour ZOOM Webinar.
This online seminar includes:
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act on November 15, 2021
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Relief Act of 2020
- CARES Act of 2020
- SECURE Act and Extender Bills of 2019
- Taxpayer First Act of 2019
- 199A Final Regs
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017
- NYS Telecommuting & Residency Issues & Changes Due to the Pandemic
Presented By: Doreen M. Inserra, CPA, CGFM Brian Gordon, CPA, President, State Tax Audit Representation, Inc.
Recorded Saturday, December 11th, 2021.